Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspiration images.

While writing Sunset Coven, this images gave me some ideas... Like putting the greek gods into it, and one of the dodekathlon tasks. And Jime's ultimate wishes...

The Troll Hunter! I liked that movie. It was cool, this was how the blair witch project should have been like.




Kylie Minogue's tour Les Folies, it was good (I wish I had seen it in real life).





A video Jime has favorited on youtube that she secretly watches on her iPhone.



Oh, and some vampire comedy (from the movie "Suck").

LOL.

3 comments:

  1. The troll reminds me of Ernest Scary Stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the sneaking suspicion ernest scared stupid and the troll hunter are VERY different movies. XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a coma when i saw Kylie's concert, 'nuff said.

    Troll Hunter was amazing!! never expected it to go father than it went there...i gotz to go to norway now! or was it sweden? up and awayy

    ReplyDelete